Everyone deserves hope.
During difficult times, there is a desperate desire for HOPE in each of our lives – the belief that we can overcome hardships, no matter how we arrived there. Each person has a unique story and everyone shares a common hope: to heal from hurt and suffering.
I find great joy in sharing the life journies of my clients to help them transition through life’s many changes, barriers, and difficulties. Clinical therapy is my passion and life-calling.
Laura Coffey, LSW, MSW
- 25+ years of work in mental health
- Graduated of Colorado Christian University with a BS in Psychology and a minor in Criminal Justice
- Graduate of Campbellsville University with MA in Clinical Social Work w/ emphasis on Therapy
- Specialty Work:
- Trauma-based therapy
- Practiced in and with:
- At-risk adolescent youth residential shelter
- Juvenile and adult justice systems
- Individuals, couples, and families in private practice
Outside of therapy, I am a Christian wife and mother of 3 young adult children. The outdoors is my personal place of healing – fishing, camping, and hiking are some of my favorites!
I also help my husband build Cobra kit cars that are custom-made for each customer.